The website www.orfeve.com (hereinafter “Website”) is edited and published by ORFÈVE. Please see our Legal Notice for more information about our company, as well as the other terms and conditions, which govern access to our Website and our services:
By using our Website, you signify your consent and agreement to all of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to continue using the Website and our services.
When you order our products and services by email or through our Website, you must also review and agree to the applicable Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will govern the terms and conditions of all orders for products and services.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit so that information about your browsing on our Website can be collected.
We use the term “cookie” to refer to any technology that collects information from your device, particularly about your use of our Websites, device identification, IP address and browser type, demographic data or the URL of the page you came from.
We may also use web beacons and pixels to enable us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional messages. They are not used to access your personal data without your consent.
“Strictly necessary” cookies may be used, for example, to
- remembering information you have entered while browsing our Website;
- identify you as a logged-in user of our Website;
- remember the products you have ordered when you access the checkout page.
“Performance” cookies may be used for, among other things:
- provide statistics on how our Website is used;
- study the effectiveness of our advertising;
- detect errors;
- test the different designs of our Website.
“Functionality” cookies may be used for, among other things
- remember your settings (layout, language, preferences);
- tell us if you are logged on to our Website;
- share information with partners to provide a service on our Website.
“Targeting” cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as “Like” and “Share” buttons. They can be used in particular for:
- link to social networks such as Facebook, which may then use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other sites;
- provide information about your visit to advertising agencies to enable them to show you ads that may be of interest to you.
2. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
You can also add the “GaOptOut” plugin offered by Google to your browser and object to the collection and storage of your IP address and the transmission of data from cookies and trackers.
Your free and informed refusal to accept certain performance cookies may cause the Website to malfunction, for which ORFÈVE can in no way be held responsible.
Here is information about some of the cookies that may be used on the website:
- Google Analytics (cookie type: performance): provides information about page views and interactions with the site in question https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
For information on how to disable this cookie : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Adwords (cookie type: performance): measures the frequency of clicks on the site: https://adwords.google.com/intl/en/home/#?modal_active=none
- Google Tag Manager (cookie type: performance): Google tag manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website or mobile application. https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
- Facebook Custom Audiences (cookie type: performance and targeting): authentication, security, website and product integrity, website features and services, performance, analytics and search, advertising, statistics and measurement. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Facebook pixel (cookie type: targeting): Allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions of visitors to your website. This is used to reach the right people, measure results on the ORFÈVE ad and build advertising audiences.
You can deactivate all cookies via your browser (information available under http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Last update : May 2021