The website www.orfeve.com (hereinafter “Website”) is edited and published by ORFÈVE. Please see our Legal Notice for more information about our company, as well as the other terms and conditions, which govern access to our Website and our services:
By using our Website, you signify your consent and agreement to all of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not permitted to continue using the Website and our services.
When you order our products and services by email or through our Website, you must also review and agree to the applicable Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will govern the terms and conditions of all orders for products and services.
ORFÈVE respects your right to privacy in the online world when you use our Website and also when you visit us at an event organized at our company or in our presence with a partner.
2. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
Orfève, François Xavier Mousin
Route de la Maison-Carrée 32
1242 Satigny – SWITZERLAND
Registered with the commercial register of the canton of Geneva
N° IDE & VAT: CHE-227.816.254
Directors of the publication: Mrs Caroline Büchler and Mr François Xavier
All processing of personal data implemented as part of the services offered by ORFÈVE on the Website is implemented in accordance with the Federal Law of 19 June 1992 on data protection (LPD, R.S 235.1), and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (known as the “General Data Protection Regulation”, “GDPR”), where applicable.
3. YOUR CONSENT
4. THE DATA COLLECTED
We only collect personal data that you are willing to share with us, that results from your actions on our Website and that we need to provide or improve our services to you, or for another legitimate reason:
- Direct personal data, such as surname, first name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, gender or geographical location;
- Login information for your account or orders;
- Payment information, such as credit card and billing address;
- Your comments including photos, videos and stories you share with us;
- Your preferences in relation to our products.
We may collect personal data from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and social networking platforms. This information may include personal data from your profile on a social network and which you authorise that network to share with us in accordance with their rules.
When we use social plugins, we may also collect and process personal data in connection with your social network accounts. The collection and processing of personal data communicated to us by these social networks is governed by the Privacy Policies specific to these social networks, which we invite you to consult.
5. WHY WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, such as:
- create and access your user account;
- send and finalise your orders and purchases on a contractual basis;
- answer your questions or manage your participation in a competition;
- contact you for marketing purposes, with your consent or based on your previous purchases;
- combine it with information from third parties in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service (e.g. personalisation of websites, advertising targeted to your interests);
- for reasons of security and maintenance, evaluation, risk management, disputes and archiving, according to our legitimate interests.
6. WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
Personal data is generally not transmitted to third parties, it will only be transmitted in the context of processing your requests and orders, ORFÈVE will legitimately communicate your personal data to our subcontractors.
These subcontractors only receive the data required to respond to your requests and use them exclusively for this purpose.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
When the personal information we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, nor for any legal requirement, we destroy or delete it.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you wish to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To help us process your request, please provide us with your name and contact details.
You can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving communications from us by using the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of each newsletter you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also limit the use of tracking technologies, such as cookies, by setting your browser to accept or reject them.
Last update : May 2021